Vacancy: Driver / Administration Assistant
Applications are invited for the position of Driver / Administration Assistant at the New Zealand Commerce and Industry Office (NZCIO).
Applications are invited for the position of Driver / Administration Assistant at the New Zealand Commerce and Industry Office (NZCIO). The NZCIO promotes the development of New Zealand’s trade, economic and cultural interests with Taiwan.
The position reports to the Administration Manager. Responsibilities includes driving for the Representative and other staff, as well as other administrative tasks. These involve arranging car maintenance and providing basic administrative and support services to the office and staff, including responding to public enquiries by email and telephone, as well as messenger duties.
The successful applicant will have:
- Fluency in written and spoken Mandarin and English
- Well developed interpersonal and good organisational skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural business environment and ability to work co-operatively as part of a team
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- A vaild drivers licence, demonstrated driving skills with an excellent safety record, and good knowledge of Taipei and New Taipei’s roads and traffic condition
- Flexibility and adaptability to undertake new tasks at short notice
Interested applicants should refer to the Position Description: PD-Driver-Administration-Assistant.docx [DOCX, 75 KB]
Written applications in English (including a brief CV) should be sent to Josephine Chen Administration Manager, by 5:00pm, 14 November 2018. Applications can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to New Zealand Commerce and Industry Office, 9F, No.1, Songzhi Rd, Xinyi District, Taipei 11047.