From 9 October 2012,   the receiving office for New Zealand visa applications for people applying from Taiwan has been changed. .All New Zealand visa applications should be lodged in person or by mail to the New Zealand Visa Application Centre (external link) in Taipei.

If you intend to study in New Zealand full time for longer than three months, you will need a student visa.

A Student visa application form (external link) is available from the Immigration New Zealand website. We also recommend you read the Student Visa/Permit guide. (external link) It will give you information about coming to New Zealand as a student and help you to understand the requirements you need to meet.

If you are already in New Zealand as a visitor or worker and wish to study full-time, you may apply for a student permit. Please contact the Immigration New Zealand office.