Assistance for New Zealanders overseas

If you’re a New Zealand citizen, staff can help you in several ways if you get into difficulties overseas. Find out what services are available on the SafeTravel website (external link)

Staff at this office can:

For more information please visit:

For other services provided by other New Zealand Government agencies, please visit the following websites:

Notarial services

NZCIO does not provide notarial services. However, certain documents may be able to be certified, witnessed, declared or sworn (as applicable) for use in New Zealand by lawyers in Taiwan. Please see our list of lawyers to check if they are able to provide this service.